Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jingga lost and found and Bio Valley products


Jingga refused to come back last afternoon. I thought he will be back in the evening. It was raining heavily.
I went to Ikea to buy a cat cushion. We have the cane one at home. At first I wanted to buy the cat bed 
but it was smaller , so I bought the one for the dog. I searched for him at night and I feared to find his body like I did with Cleopatra Chomel.  I woke up earlier, my husband and brother said that he had followed a female cat. My husband said that I will find him afterwards. So , at about 11.30 , I went outside. Sure enough I saw him under a neighbour's car looking shrivelled . When I put food , he refused , so I put him on his pet bed.Now he is resting contentedly. Alhamdulillah.
I have used Bio Valley products since last year when I first saw the products at Giant Pusat Damansara. Then I spotted the product at Jaya Jusco One Utama and Cold Storage and Tesco Mutiara Damansara . I bought  the shower creme at first , the one with  Coconut  . It has no SLS, or Paraben. Sometimes I could get hold of the shampoo. Only last month I  was  able to get hold of the  hair conditioner. Sometimes I could not get it at One Utama which is difficult. The body wash  with Rosemary and geranium smells nice  what with no SLS  and Paraben. It is cheaper than most organic products available  . It is locally made. By Asli Kiara if I am not mistaken.  Yesterday I saw the products sold at Guardian Pharmacy near my house. Now I can buy the stuff easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment