Tuesday, July 29, 2008

1st Day

1st day is always the hardest. Everything to take in a day . I don't have any colleague. The first job where I worked for a year is the same. Alone in the office. Perhaps I am destined to work in very small offices. I've worked in bigger companies before but somehow it doesn't click. Maybe I am too individualistic or could not get on with people. Actually I am a very shy person. Bordering to aloofness. Some people might think that I am proud or snob but I am a warm person when I get to know the other person. Well , Hitam my cat called me from the back of the house. He knows when I came back from work at 7.00 pm this evening. I will let Comel in but my parents don't like it because she will pee everywhere and anywhere. So tonight I will not think about what happened in the office so much. It's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment