Monday, July 28, 2008

Accepted

I have been accepted. I went to an interview this morning and I got the job this afternoon. Thank god. My parents said to perform solat syukur, prayers of gratitude. My parents are deeply religious. My father is a quran teacher and my mother who is 64 this year goes to mosque everyday. I would like to be more like them. They don't worry as much as I do. Perhaps it has to do with age . Living a longer life makes you understand some things that evades the youth. My father would urge me to read the quran and my mother would ask me to do zikir. I would like not to worry about the future . The future would come it self , and you just have to face it. My cat Hitam , would call out at the windows of my bedroom some mornings. If I hear cats quarelling it will Hitam which had come at the back . The orange cat would protect it's area,so I will know that Hitam is hungry. He would climb the roof and call out to us when we are eating at night . He wanted to come in and when I feed him a boiled fish he would happily go out. Comel on the other hand is mute. I don't know why. Maybe when I popped the medication when she was a kitten it somehow . I don't even want to think of it. She is a gentle creature, which likes to come in the house but would urinate . She has a lot of problems but I will bring her in , and she would drink water and stay in front of my room. I will start work tomorrow at 9.00 am. My sisters are very happy for me and so is my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment