Sunday, July 27, 2008

Interview

I will attend an interview tomorrow. So far I had gone for 4 interviews, and this is my fifth. I know that I wanted to start working at home but I still need some money. Maybe then, I will start part-time. Procrastination is getting the better part of me. My father who will be 72 this December is sick. He had gone to the clinic this morning. I hope he will take the medication as prescribed. I was thinking about the future. When I was younger I used to read Dale Carnegie's
" How to stop worrying and start Living" . It's about living for today and forgetting about the past or being anxious about the future. My sister gave me a book called " Don't be Sad " . It's very good ,so I keep it on my dressing table to read whenever I feel especially sad. There's a thought about sadness everyday. Sadness is not something that you should strive for. Sadness kills. One thing the author of " Don't be sad " of " La Tahzan" in Arabic and Dale Carnegie has to say is to keep busy. Keeping busy or find work. So far , I had washed the windows and scrubbed the bathroom tiles. Well it is for a start. I hope I will be accepted tomorrow if not , I will keep searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment