Saturday, June 17, 2017

Citra Bengkoang Indonesia Hand and body lotion



I am glad I can find Citra hand and body lotion at Guardian. I have used this lotion for  a long time . Last time it has a brown top and it was  in a smaller bottle  . Usually when there is  a sale I can buy two lotion at once
Bengkoang or Sengkuang which is called in  Malaysia is well known for it's  whitening properties. This  lotion is   in a 400 ml bottle .There is a smaller size of a  250 ml bottle .  Bengkoang is also known as Jicama ,Mexican yam bean or Mexican turnip . I like this lotion . 
I don't have to buy another hand lotion . The lotion is light  and absorps  into the skin very quickly .
 Bengkoang  has been used by the Javanese royal family or Keraton to make the skin softer and fairer. Citra has been around for 30 years. It is one of the many products from Unilever Indonesia . There are many variants of this lotion  .The ones available at Guardian are the  Pearly white , the lasting white uv and the night whitening.  After this I will try the Pearly white lotion  instead as  there is a sale going on until July . The normal price of this lotion is RM 13.90.
By the way  I would like to wish to all my Muslim readers Selamat Hari Raya  or Eid Mubarak . For my non Muslim readers happy holidays . 

No comments:

Post a Comment