Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Mustika Ratu Cucumber Cleansing Milk and toner



I have used nearly  all the variants of the cleansing milk and toner available from Mustika Ratu. In my thirties I used the rose cleansing duo for dry and sensitive skin. Later I used Sari Jeruk for problem skin . Now in my fifties I use the Cucumber duo for oily skin.  The cucumber cleansing milk is gentle with cucumber extract and vitamin E. This is my makeup remover at the moment.
 Then I bought the cucumber face toner in case I don't want to wash my face. It contains vitamin A,E,F to refresh and maintain moisture to the skin. I usually go back and forth to skin care I like in the past. I am careful not use products that are quite new and have much promises. I would try something from the pharmacy or the ones that has been around for some time ten years or more. I would get one two large pimples when I use new products. So I try new  pimple creams . Mustika Ratu products are available at Mydin, Sogo ,Wellness Pharmacies and at their spa in  Taman Shamelin Perkasa. They have a counter at one of the Jusco stores .
The price of the cleansing milk is about RM 12.60 and the toner is RM 11.00 . I bought these products at Wellness pharmacy which is under Aeon Jusco.

No comments:

Post a Comment