Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Beesline Whitening lifting Night cream






This is a night cream I bought when I went to Mecca. I bought it from  Al Halwani pharmacy a the Abraj Al Bait   tower near the Haram Mosque . Like my father who loves to look around the markets , I have a weakness for pharmacies. Beesline as it's name uses apitheraphy or bees products  in their skin care products. They have been around for 20 years.     There is a sweet story about how this  company started . They have a day cream and a cleanser but I bought the night cream . It is in a 50 ml jar   with a golden top .
The colour of this  cream is pale yellow . It is not light cream . It is also for whitening ,lifting  and  to prevent wrinkles  . They use an innovative formula called LumiMax .  After nearly a month of using this night cream , my skin looks good.  The blemishes and dents are still there . I use Mario Badescu drying cream to fade the blemishes  . I have two to three pimples and I never thought of using the night cream until one day. 
Products with natural products like this are good to  diminish pimples. The pimples have receded . There's only spots to take care of.  This cream is formulated without   parabens, hydroquinone,kojic acid and other harsh ingredients. This product is from Lebanon and it is available at a few middle east countries  such as Saudi and UAE among others.  I like this night cream . There are other creams using bees products like bees venom which are available in Malaysia that I would like to try  . I saw a face cream with bee venom  at  the Guardian pharmacy today  .  The price of this night cream is SAR 95.00. You can find out more about this product here  and  here

No comments:

Post a Comment