Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Nita Cosmetics matte lipstick in Sipadan




I was browsing at  Fashion Valet's website  for a blue top when I stumbled upon this lipstick . It is from Nita Cosmetics. The colour is Sipadan . A dark colour . A few days later I ordered the lipstick from their website. It is a lightweight , creamy lipstick which glides on your lips with  a smooth , satiny feel according to the lipstick  box . It came with a turquoise  box with an Innershine drink.  
I like this colour  . It is a maroon colour  and the texture is  not too  creamy . This is not a noir colour or gothic which sometimes I like to experiment . This lipstick  can be used daily . They have a range of nice colours .  They also have another variant of the liquid matte lipstick .
 This is a local company   . I hope they will   come out with products for the eyes perhaps  . The lipstick case is black with gold letterings.  
The price of this lipstick is RM 59.00. You can buy this lipstick from Fashion Valet or at their website here

No comments:

Post a Comment