Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Marhaba Almond oil




I don't go to Jalan Masjid India  as I often  as  I did before. So the last time we went ,my husband and I went to the City  One mall. We opened a food stall there some years ago. Actually it was nine years ago. We went to a Pakistani shop at the  ground floor. This shop is at the opposite of a salon . I bought an almond oil from Marhaba which is from Pakistan . I have used many almond oil from different countries . I love almond oil.
It can be used for the face,body and hair. I had one very stubborn pimple to get rid off. It was a cystic pimple . I tried Oxy 10, Nexcare acne patches , Cosmoderm tea tree oil cleanser and toner and Mario Badescu drying cream. It comes to head when I applied Oxy 10. Then I bought Jamu Jelita Pearl White Putih  Mulus so that I can dry the pimple from within. After 15 days the pimple has flattened  to a dark spot. I have the Aiken toner around. I am into the look out for a faster way to eliminate large pimples.
The price of the Marhaba almond oil is RM 20.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment