Sunday, July 31, 2016

Mustika Ratu red lipsticks




As you all know that I love red lipsticks. I picked two red lipsticks from Mustika Ratu in Merah Cabe or Chilli red .The other colour is Merah Delima or Pomegranate red. These lipsticks are creamy with a shimmering wet look. The Merah Cabe is a beautiful colour . It is a deep red colour. I like this colour. 
The other colour does not dissapoint.I think most Malay women would  prefer a a natural look.A hint of eye liner  a flawless face and a nude lipstick. Not really a nude  colour but  something  like  a  light ros,,peach  or pink. Mauve perhaps  ?
My nephew is afraid of me wearing red lipstick. So i have been using these lipsticks every now and then. I bought these lipsticks at Sogo in Kuala Lumpur. The price of this lipstick is RM 35.00.

1 comment:

  1. I have recently started using mustika ratu's product. Started off with it's krim mask bengkoang. Too early to judge anythig for me. How do you find their products? I am contemplating if i should get more of their products.

    ReplyDelete