Monday, August 15, 2016

De Wajah clay mask



I like De Wajah products. I  have used one of their masks before for normal skin. This is a clay mask which would improve the complexion . It  could   remove acne scars  and  delay aging . The sales assistant said this mask is suitable  for    the  pigmentation that I have. I still have a little bit of uneven skin and some small scars. 
They are visible but I don't look at them so much these days . This clay mask in a 50 grm jar. I have used it since April this year . There is a little bit left. The clay is greyish in colour  . I like this product and I think it works  .  I bought this mask at De Wajah spa at PKNS in Shah Alam . They do ship the products  to your residence . The price of this mask is RM 37.10. You can contact them here

No comments:

Post a Comment