Friday, July 22, 2016

Mustajab lotion With Lime and Ginger extract



My mother has been using Mustajab lotion   for some months . She has been using this lotion  on her tummy and it seems to work. My joints were painful especially on my knee area . There are many variants of this lotion. I chose the one with lime and ginger extract which is a hot lotion . There are other hotter lotion with chili . Other variants are the fragrant  ones with floral scents and some cooling lotions which I have not seen yet .  The Mustajab lotion has been around since 2005 with the  first lotion being the one with ginger extract . I bought this lotion after watching  them at Jom Singgah  programme at TV3.
This is a  multipurpose lotion for body massage , abdominal and joints pain. This lotion is also suitable after giving birth . I read that  you can use as  param and pilis which is used after birth on the forehead. You could  just rub the lotion on the painful area . It can be used daily but  it is not  suitable  for  children.  According to the directions on the tube , you will get  instant results when used every night before sleep . The price of this particular lotion is RM 24.00. As always this lotion can be found at Jamu shops and online .

No comments:

Post a Comment