Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Mustika Ratu Tasik Kemuning Foundation and Jebuk Sari Loose powder





Today is the last day of Ramadhan . My sister Nas , my brothers Mal ,GG and Zahid will break fast tonight. I am to do the tomato lamb my husband taught me 2 decades ago. How time flies.
I went to Mydin at Jalan Masjid India to buy the  Mustika Ratu Foundation. It is in a sweet bottle . I didn't know there are some Mustika Ratu products that are sold at Aeon Wellness nearby . I was also looking for their Jebuk Sari loose powder in Kuning Langsat 2. So I went to Sogo to buy it. The foundation is quite light and when apply with the loose powder the coverage is good. 
The price of the foundation is between RM 6- RM 8.50. While the loose powder is RM 17.50 at the Mustika Ratu Aisle at Sogo. To all my Muslim Readers  " Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri" and to all Malaysians Happy Holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment