Sunday, March 29, 2015

Multani Mitti and Rose water


I have always liked Indian skin care . The traditional ones that is .  I like using tumeric powder and garbanzo powder mixed with water .I saw one you tube video and I was  really interested to try  Multani Mitti. It is a clay and it also known as Fuller's earth . I bought this clay at Samy's Cash and Carry near Wisma Yakin. There is another Indian grocery shop nearby which is the New Malliga store. Then there is Haniffa textiles where I used to buy the Pond's cold cream .
The Multani Mitti  powder I bought is produced locally by Sri Eswari mills .  I also bought a bottle of rose water . This one comes from Pakistan.  The recipe calls for  Multani Mitti and rose water only. It would help to have a blemishless face . I feel that it does help . I bought two 50 grm bottles of this clay.  I picked a recipe fom the internet using  this clay , sandalwood powder , a dash of tumeric powder and rosewater . It has a distinct smell.  I used this mask   once a week .The price of the Multani powder is RM 3.90 and the rose water is RM 5.90.

No comments:

Post a Comment