Saturday, March 21, 2015

Sendayu Tinggi Lasting Impact gel liner


I have finished the Maybelline Hyper liner a few months back . So I went to buy Sendayu Tinggi gel liner. I did not look at the colour . I happened to just pick the one in espresso. A few days later I picked another one in platinum  black . I prefer the colour black . It comes with an eye liner brush . The colour is nice . The colours are deep and it is  water proof. 
 The brush is quite frail , it broke . Now I am on the hunt for an eye liner brush . I bought these gel liners at Watson's One Utama and at Tesco.  The pot is 3 gram pot and I think it will take a long time to finish. I am happy with these gel  liners.  The price of the gel liner is RM 29.90. You can find easily find Sendayu Tinggi products at Watsons or at their boutiques nationwide.  Here is their website .

No comments:

Post a Comment