Saturday, March 14, 2015

Cosmoderm tea tree day and night moisturizer and Vitamin E oil



After a few months of using Cosmoderm vitamin e cream , I tried the their tea tree moisturizer .  It can be used day and night .   I also bought the vitamin E oil  with rosehip 15,000 i.u.  It is in  a 30 ml  glass  bottle . Perhaps I should use only   one of the variant.   I don't want to try all the products from the vitamin E range because I have acne prone skin.  I still  have  a bit of scars , blemishes and a bit discolouration. That is a lot . Now I use the  tea tree moisturizer  during day time and the oil and vitamin E cream and oil  at night
   At the moment I have some bumps on my chin .  My weapons are the Golden Horse pearl cream and bedak sejuk a.k.a  cold powder.  I think I should  cut down  my coffee intake.  I will be 50 in November , so  a few lines here and there should not bother me .I have used Cosmoderm products since May of 2014.  The products are  affordable .  I don't really want to revamp my skincare routine just yet. 
The price of the Cosmoderm tea tree day and night moisturizer is RM 18.90 , while the   Vitamin E oil , 1000  i.u is RM 38.90.  The products can be found at Guardian , Vitacare and Alpro pharmacies .

No comments:

Post a Comment