Saturday, April 11, 2015

Real Techniques Powder Brush

 

Since I am into make up again, I bought the Real Techiniques brush. It is a fluffy brush . I have noted that the  Pixiwoo sisters had released their new range of brushes. Now that I have a foundation brush and a face brush I am ok . At the moment . This is a nice brush . I am quite diligent in washing my brush . This brush is big . There is a Sephora face brush that is bigger. After I used any foundation I would pat my face with powder. It does not make my face too cakey .
At the moment I am content with Cosmoderm products. I have some bumps ,still have one or two. My sister Sadd and family have moved  back from Riyadh.  They came back on the 16th of March. My cat Gebu is sleeping while his mother Fifi  is outside. That is about the house hold matters. I bought the  Real Techniques brush from Luxola. The  price is RM 55.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment