Friday, October 31, 2014

Bragg's Apple cider vinegar


I started to drink  apple cider vinegar  3 months ago. My right knee hurts when I move . So I decided to search for a remedy on Google. Then I decided to buy  the apple cider vinegar from  Bragg's with the 'mother '. Apple cider vinegar has been used since the Roman times. So , it has been around for a long time . 
There are a  lot of benefits of drinking apple cider. One of it is that  it  reduces the uric acid around the joints. After 3 months , I can perform my prayers without sitting down . It is still painful  though . I cannot sit properly  during the prayers for some time. 
Alhamdulillah.  It is also used for weight loss and acne. As for acne , since I drank the apple cider vinegar , I have only one  pimple. So it has helped  me a lot .  I take 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar  with 1 glass of warm water the first thing in the morning and before I go to sleep.  I also add raw honey . As for weight loss , my brother's sister in law has lost 8 kg by taking the apple cider vinegar . She does not eat rice at night .  So my brother is also taking this vinegar. I am  into my second bottle now .
 The price of Bragg's apple cider is RM 22.90 at Eco Green TTDI   , but they do give discount.  Bragg's apple cider vinegar is available at  most supermarkets  in  Kuala Lumpur  . Try Jaya Grocer or Jusco .

No comments:

Post a Comment