Friday, November 14, 2014

Mustika Ratu Bayam Shampoo and Bilasan santan





Since I  have finished the Meera shampoo, I was off to find a replacement. I have  forgotten all  about Mustika Ratu . I have used their hair oil and hair tonic .So I found out that they have a good shampoo for hair loss. The Bayam  or spinach   shampoo.  This is my first Mustika Ratu  shampoo and I like it . After that  I bought their  conditioner named Bilasan santan or translated it  to coconut milk rinse. It is in a tube . The colour is yellow with a lime fragrance.  
 I really like this conditioner as it makes my hair soft and shiny.   After nearly 4  months of oiling my hair twice a week and using this shampoo and conditioner , my hair is soft and silky. There are  no  tangles.  My husband agrees with my opinion.  I have bought their Cem Ceman oil and tonic again..  The only product I did not buy yet is the Cem Ceman mask. I am satisfied with this Spinach shampoo and the Bilasan santan. Don't forget to oil your hair.
The price of  the  Bayam shampoo  and  the conditioner is RM 13.90 each .  You can buy   Mustika Ratu  products online at Mydin stores or  jamu shops . The price varies from one seller to one seller . Of course not forgetting  that you can drop at  their spa  in Taman Shamelin Perkasa. Here is the link .

No comments:

Post a Comment