Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Zam Zam Hair oil



This is the hair oil that my mother used when she was young.  It is also my first hair oil. Since I am not going to Jalan TAR  any time soon  , my father bought for me a bottle . It is an emerald coloured hair oil.  I used it along with the  Seramputhi oil. An red and  a green hair oil.  It has a nice fragrance though . A reader has asked about this oil a few months back. To my lovely reader , this hair oil has worked for me .
 It is not as strong as Jadayel but I like it. After I used it  about a month , there is a lot of hair growth near the bald spot. I am so happy . I will continue to use this hair oil  . This particular hair oil , has been around since 1947. It can also be used on the beard and eyebrows.    Apart from this herbal hair oil , the company also produced a  coconut  hair oil and Amla hair oil.The price  of this hair oil is  RM 4.50 . You can purchase it at Mydin stores, at most Indian Muslim shops or by online.  You can also buy this hair oil from their website :Link

2 comments:

  1. This is very interesting blog article in which you share the benefits of scalp massage. This is very touching line in which you discuss the mother intention to do a scalp massage. Thanks for giving such a beautiful description, I hope you will share some more info for the betterment of our knowledge in future.
    herbal hair oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this hair oil, I have just found it, in western Australia. it smells beautiful!

    ReplyDelete