Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Dogaci Almond oil


I have used almond oil  to make my own  face oil in the past. I stopped using almond oil because it was difficult for me to find the oil at a reasonable price. Nowadays it is easier to find carrier oil from online shops such as Natta Cosme and Lemongreen2u to name a few. Not forgetting that  one can also order from Iherb. Sweet almond oil has always been used to make creams and it is rich with vitamin E and A. I bought the Dogaci Almond oil at a shop named Eridani at the Mujahiddin mosque in Damansara Utama. Dogaci is a brand from Turkey. Other oils available from this brand are  nigella , apricot  and grapeseed .
I used the oil mostly  at night. I feel that my skin has improved. The dent on my skin is still there . The almond oil I bought is in a 50 ml glass bottle. Sometimes I would just slather the oil  on my face. As for breakouts, I still have one or two pimples a month.  If I were to use 4 to 5 drops of the oil  ,  the 50 ml almond oil would last a few months.  I cannot use almond oil around my eyes. My eyes would get puffy and the lines would be thick . The price of almond oil is RM 22.00



No comments:

Post a Comment