Friday, May 30, 2014

Bio Oil



In March  , I have dents on my face all of a sudden . I googled and found out that  there is situation called spontaneous scarring.
I have a small scar on my forehead and  on my cheeks.There are three dents on my face like pit scars. Yikes !!  I felt so unhappy and wondered how could this be. After searching for some options on the Net , I decided to buy Bio Oil famed for healing scars.
In the first month , I have found that my skin looked good. I used it around my eyes  and the eye  lines got softer . I have some milia near my eyes. I could handle that at the moment.
After a month I decided to buy almond oil  but I still use Bio Oil . I am into my second bottle and will repurchase one soon.  I like this oil .  I have also used this oil on my burnt scars .  The scar is fading and I have another one this month. 
As for the dents , they are not so deep now  . The price of the smallest Bio Oil is RM 32.95 . There are three sizes to choose from. Sometimes  they sell in packs of two.

No comments:

Post a Comment