Sunday, June 22, 2014

Biossentials Patchouli essential oil



I used to buy these essential oils  at the British India shop in One Utama  . They have a stand for the products. Last year I went to the British India shop in One Utama to find their products but the products were   not available. 
This year I found their products again at a salon next to SASA store at the IPC shopping centre   in  Mutiara Damansara. I was very happy to find these essential oils. Like meeting a long lost friend.
I chose patchouli essential  because of it's regenerative properties. It is also good for acne. The oil is also an  aphrodisiac and an antidepressant .  I have made a face oil with the Dogaci sweet  almond oil and the patchouli essential oil. I have used this concoction for two months. The dents are still visible. I have to do something about the dents. I think I will buy one or two more essential oils.Or maybe take some supplements. The price of  the Patchouli oil is RM 50.00.

1 comment:

  1. Biossentials have a showroom in Desa Sri Hartamas for a wide selection of pure essentials oils and other natural products. Look them up at their website www.biossentials.com.

    ReplyDelete