Monday, June 30, 2014

Bedak sejuk Petani


 It has been awhile since I have used these tiny rice droplets. At first I use it with rosewater . Sometimes I would use it with tumeric powder. I have also tried  using it with cinammon powder , but it stung  and my face got red one morning. I  have not used this traditional powder with lime juice. Since I have dents on my face , I decided to use something natural on my face  . There are many types of cold powder , the liquid one, the ones made of rice and another  made of  clay . The ones made with clay are used by women in the East Coast of  peninsular Malaysia.I have not used  that type before but now it is sold on line. I used the cold powder twice a week.   You need to use this powder for quite sometime to see the results. I like this brand of cold powder. I used about 5 to 7 droplets with water .
The price of this cold or cool powder is RM 5.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment