Sunday, July 13, 2014

D' Herbs Madu Propolis set



I have tried the Honey and Propolis set from D'Herbs in April. I bought their trial set. There is a soap , a toner and a  day or night moisurizer.  One  of the ingredient of the soap is  cinammon. This is a simple set for those who have pimples , pigmentation or scar. My mother became   a D'Herbs agent for the shop near my house. She likes to use their  hair cream and the collagen lipstick . Sometimes she would use their eye liner.
The soap is ok. The toner  is quite   strong . The cream is my favourite . It is quite sticky though. 
The trial set lasts for about three weeks. More if you use  a little bit of the cream. I think I would  try their skincare again sometime soon.
The price of the trial set is RM 59.00.For  the full size, the price of the soap is RM 19.90, the toner is RM 26.90 and the cream at 30 ml is RM 36.90. The products are available at most  Jamu shops or kiosks. You can  also order the products from their website at www.deherbs.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment