Saturday, March 23, 2013

Makkatul Mukarramah



After 27 years, I am back in the holy city of Mecca. Alhamdulillah.All of us four sisters, their families ,my parents and myself flew to Jeddah.We stayed at a hotel nearby.After freshening up , we went to perform umrah. It is my first time to do so.  My Tawaf  partner was my sister Yati. After Saie, we went back to the hotel. The next night we went to visit my aunt's sister. I stayed at her house for two weeks the last time I went there.
 There is a nice shopping mall the Al Bait shopping gallery at the clock tower. Today is the last day in Mecca . How sad , insha Allah, I pray that I can come back here again to perform Hajj . After this ,Mal who came all the way  from Madinah will take the three of us to Madinah Munawarrah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment