Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ahlan wasahlan

I am now in Riyadh with my parents . My kind sisters had sponsored this trip. Jazakallah hu khair.  We are here for one month and insha allah we will perform umrah on Wednesday. We arrived in Riyadh last Wednesday. Our flight was the Sri Lanka air. We stayed in Sadd's house for two days. Yati's house is very near which is on the same floor. We ate most of the time. We had arabian food the next night.  Now we are at Nas's house. We went to Al Mamlaka mall last night. There I saw my favourite shop. Abdul Samad Al Quraishi and I bought Jedayel hair oil for my mother,sister and myself. Nas gave me the bakhoor. Nas said that Riyadh Gallery has more people. We got the chance to go up the sky bridge of the Mamlaka tower. The price for the hair oil is SAR 60 while the bakhoor is SAR 80.

No comments:

Post a Comment