Sunday, March 31, 2013

Madinah Munawarah



Last Saturday my parents,Mal and I went to Madinah from Mecca by van. We arrived at the hotel about 4.30 pm. After that we went to the Nabawi mosque which is a the short distance. The next few days we woke up early for Suboh prayers at the mosque. After that we have breakfast in the room. We went to a Chinese restaurant at the Al noor mall twice . Mal brought us to visit the Quba mosque,the Uhud mountain ,the Quran factory and to drink camel milk one morning. The camel milk is very strong as I had stomach upset soon after. Apart from going to the mosque we also had dinner at a few of Mal's favourite restaurants. We had camel meat one night.It was tasty. There are many bazaars near the mosque. Small shops and good bargain. Mal too loves to go to Abdul Samad Qureshi shops. There are about three shops in Madinah . One at the Dar Taqwa,another at the Madinah Hilton another  I am not sure where .
In Mecca their shops are at the Al Bait shopping mall and at the Mecca Hilton . My mother bought a bakhoor from Ajmal.My father too had made three jubah for himself at a good tailor and my mother goes shopping for my siblings and the grand children. We had a nice time in Madinah , The food is good especially the Taza chicken. Taza restaurant was around in KL a few years ago.  After seven days we are now in Riyadh again. I pray that I will have the chance to be in Madinah again.

No comments:

Post a Comment