Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Golden Horse Cosmetics


I have used the Golden Horse Cosmetics namely the Herbal moisturizer and Pearl paste for more than one month. I bought the duo online. This skincare is from Taiwan and has been around since 1958. The products are sold in more than 10 countries. The products have been approved by the National Pharmaceutical Control Bureau of each country.
I liked the Pearl Paste the best  . The blemish on my  face is not  that apparent .  I have also purchased the Bio complex cream which is to be used  at day time  and the cream cleanser. My husband has warned me not to try new products as  I might  destroy my face. Oh my ...  The products are quite affordable. I am using the range for oily skin. For more information and to order this skincare you can  find out from their  website at  : http://www.goldenhorsecosmetics.blogspot.com/
There is a  Golden Horse Saloon too which is situated at Plaza Shah Alam , Sek 9 in Shah Alam . The shopping mall is besides the Concorde hotel for those who are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment