Thursday, February 7, 2013

Avon Anew Reversalist Day cream

I was  curious about the Avon Anew Reversalist for some time. This range is for those over 40 and has aging
concern. There is a kit  with a mini  cleanser and  toner , a miniature Avon Genics treatment serum and a full size , 30 grm Reversalist day cream. Since I am interested in the range , I got one for myself . The kit is still available  in their current  campaign 3 which is valid from 1st to 15th February for RM 79.90. Apart from Reversalist range  , there are similiar kits from the Anew Rejuvenate and the Anew 360 White. 
I have used the cream for about more than one month. The cream is white and very thick . Most viewers said that one has to use a only a bit , and I still have a lot to go. Since I have used this daily in December my mother's old friend had asked me what I used . He he. This cream makes my skin dewy. Well...  Sometimes I like to try new creams . This cream does not break me out.   Avon will release their latest anti aging cream in March called the Avon Anew Clinical Pro Line Eraser Treatment AF 33.

No comments:

Post a Comment