Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Odbo BB cream


I received the Odbo BB cream from my brother and his wife as a gift . It is one of the gifts they bought from Korea. This is the first time I heard about The Odbo. It is a product which is circulated  through Faceshop. I have a BB cream from Faceshop , another gift from Nas when she too went to  Korea. It is a soft cream in beige colour. I used the BB cream whenever I go out. This is a nice cream and it spreads well and the colour is nice , after the bb cream I use the Maybelline BB powder in Natural. That sets the cream nicely. Thank you to GG .
My brother Zahid and his family is here for a two-week holiday. Tomorrow my mother will cook something nice for all of us siblings. Last month my brother Mal came back for the same duration of time . He missed his wife very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment