Monday, January 28, 2013

Sendayu Tinggi ST 3 in 1 Masker and scrub with whitening -Flawless skin


I am into masks at the moment .  This is a mask and a scrub in one. First , one has to pour a 20 cents size of the mask on the palm and apply the mask on. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes and then  use wet fingers to scrub the mask off and then rinse .  The main reason I bought this  mask is to try to get rid of  the blemishes on my face . It does help though  .I used the mask   once a week , along with Simplysiti mask but you can use the mask twice.
This mask is a part of ST Flawless and whitening range. Sendayu Tinggi sells a lot of good products . I have yet to try their cosmetics. I have tried their Collagen series , the trial set. When I went to Watson's the other day , I saw Sendayu Tinggi products in one of the aisle. So the  next time ,when  I  go over to Watson's, I can buy their creams. I hope they will sell their cosmetics at Watsons to as well  . It is quite difficult for me to go to KL city area nowadays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment