Thursday, August 30, 2012

Naturactor Silky Lucent powder


I received  the Naturactor Silky Lucent powder or the loose powder a few days before Aidil Fitri. I ordered the No.51 shade . The colour of the powder is beige . I think for the No.41 loose powder  , the shade is more towards yellow. This is the third Meiko product I have. I think I need to order the Naturactor cover foundation in No.151. The Octard one is very soft  , it is for dry skin while the Naturactor one is for oilier skin . I think I  prefer the  Naturactor foundation .  The powder is good with the Octard foundation but  I looked too fair. There are  5 shades from the Japanese Naturactor range with one being a concealer. Overall the foundation is good , it does cover and one can look flawless . I think I will make do with what I have at the moment.
My brother Mal has gone back to Madinah last evening while Zahid and his family returned to Seychelles a day before. Tomorrow we will say goodbye to Yati and her husband. Nas has not received her visa while Sadd will go to Riyadh later. My brother GG and family is here for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment