Friday, August 24, 2012

Maybelline Eye and lip makeup remover


This is my first Maybelline makeup remover. I think this product has been on the shelf for quite awhile. It is in a small plastic bottle .The product does not sting. You have to shake the bottle first for the blue film to mix together. I have been eyeing their new duo eyeshadow . Sometimes I think that cleansing milk should do the trick , well. However , I like this makeup remover .It is easily available . The price for this eye and lip makeup remover is RM 16.90.
Mal's wedding at Bakti , TTDI is tomorrow from 12.00 noon to 4 .00 pm. My siblings are at home and someof them are  at Bakti. My father is very tired . Of all the times , a big pimple had cropped up above the corner of my mouth. I had used Oxy 10 cover cream which had worked very well.  I think I am more partial to Benzoyl Peroxide compared  to Salicylic Acid.

No comments:

Post a Comment