Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ratus Dedes


My parents came back last night . They brought me some wonderful gifts from my sister Sadd. It was kind of her to buy some v-spa items which I have wanted for some time. A few months ago , I was into  v-spa items or Tangas in Malay. I blog walked a lot until I reach this website called Ratus Dedes from Solo . They sell some wonderful incense for the hair , clothes and also could be used as v-spa.  The products also are from the Wasiat Keraton Surakarta range if I am not mistaken . Another product which has long been my mind is the Tungku Ratus  Kuningan or Tungku ratus. It is like closed  incense burner but is can be opened. It has a handle which can be taken out . This is not unlike the copper incense burner my mother had for some time . The lid is gone  .  So ,when my sister bought for me  this item  it  made me very happy. I have wanted to buy this burner ever since I saw it in a Mustika Ratu advertisement and when I saw  it used to steam the hair  in some Indian movies at home. She also bought for me the incense called Ratus Melati   Kraton or Jasmine  , Ratus Cendana Kraton and Ratus Dedes along with charcoal brickets.   I love the smell of the Ratus Cendana or Sandalwood. For those who are interested here is the link :http://ratusdedes.com/produk-spa/. I do not know  if they do send their products overseas.

No comments:

Post a Comment