Monday, April 23, 2012

Home alone cooking

Masak lemak udang and pucuk paku with  fried chicken and fish
Bistik and beef with coconut milk and tomatoes

Asam pedas with sting ray , bok choi stir fry and telor dadar

As my parents are away , I started to cook for my husband and myself .  I will cook roast chicken again this evening with some  aubergines. I made asam pedas  with sting ray fish last night. The night before was beef cooked in coconut milk and tomatoes. Most of the recipes are from the internet , one  recipe is from my mother and some from  my husband .  As  I don't usually cook , it takes time to prepare the dishes  so I always cook mostly  two dishes at a time. I like making masak lemak or dishes  with coconut milk which is  not very good for the waist line.

No comments:

Post a Comment