Saturday, April 7, 2012

Jerslin oil



When my mother came back from Penang , she brought  back  Jerslin oil . My aunties were selling these oil back in Kedah. The oil is made of Nigella sativa or Habatusauda, olive oil, sesame oil and sunflower and tongkat ali  according to their website.The oil is thick and has a fruity , nice smell. The sizes are  20 ml , 40 ml  and 50 ml and a 30 ml refill bottle. It is said to cure many ailments including  fever , insomnia,athma , gastric  to name a few. Apart from the oil , the company had produced bedak sejuk or cool powder and medicated soap. I bought the 20 ml one for the burn on my hand . It does help with  burn but  I suggest to buy the 50 ml one as the 20 ml one will last about one week for a frequent user like me  The oil  can smoothen the skin and  to remove dark circles under the eyes . My mother had sold about 10 bottles of the Jerslin oil and had ordered another 11 bottles.   The 20 ml bottle costs RM 25.90 , while the 50 ml one is RM 45.00. Here is the company's website :http://www.jerslin.com.my/index.php?ws=aboutus

No comments:

Post a Comment