Sunday, May 6, 2012

Maxi Peel Exfoliant cream


I saw the Maxi Peel products advertised at a pharmacy near the vet's . When I went to NSK with my husband about 3 weeks ago , I picked their  exfoliant cream. I chose the mild one for the stubborn blemishes still on my face. The price is RM 14.90.  I have been using this cream on and off but on most days and sometimes at night. It does help help to eliminate the blemishes if not all.  When I used the first time , it stung a little . This product is from the Phillipines and apparently it is popular there. Apart from the exfoliant cream , there are cleansers, soap ,moisturizing cream , sunblock cream,cover cream , exfoliant body lotion and exfoliant solution. I have bought the exfoliant body lotion yesterday. The products price is reasonable too. Here is a link to their website :http://maxi-peel.com/products.php

No comments:

Post a Comment