Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Kajal



I have bought two  kajals. The first one was Hashmi Kajal , I have asked Mal to buy one  when   he was in Klang.At the  Mydin store ,  that is . Before this I have bought the one with a slim stick. I have also tried Eyetex and both are still around with me. The second kajal was  from Miss Rose which I bought for RM 15.00 on line.The Miss Rose one is more intense and does not smudge easily  , both have deep black colour . Both did not irritate  my  eyes. For the Arabian eye style of makeup , I would use Miss Rose. The colour is striking .
Miss Rose have nice eyeshadow pallete. I would use the kajal at night , sometimes for  the winged eyes. There are some brass kohl applicator being sold at Mydin which I might buy in the future. It is not expensive.



No comments:

Post a Comment