Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mustika Ratu Sari Jeruk Nipis Cleanser and toner


All my  sisters went back  on Sunday and Monday. Till we meet again next year , my dear . The house was filled with people during the past two weeks. I have bought Mustika Ratu cleanser and toner at last. I bought the duo at Tesco Mutiara Damansara , it has lime essential oil for oily and pimples  skin . There is another one with cucumber ,for oily skin only  but I have not seen those  around .I choose the cleanser because I need something to control my pimples . It is an on and off thing but just to make sure. The price for the duo  is about RM 11.00 for a 150ml bottle.The last pimple had cleared and hopefully by using this brand ,  the breakout will cease .  I used to buy the rose coloured  one  for dry and sensitive skin and I have stopped using the cleanser since 2007 but then I have thought about it again.  The brand has been around so it must be good  . Yes ??
On Monday I went to  Sogo to buy  new linen blouse. There is not much variety , I found Somerset Bay with the Salmon dress , the one Yati bought for me . My size, 7 ,  was not available . Mustika Ratu is available in Sogo and Mydin nearby . I bought  a Pearl soap for oily face . So  now ,  I have a cleanser , soap and toner . To complete the pimple set one has to buy the Indah warni mask which I didn't. I went to Mydin before that to buy Ayu Singset pills. Then I went to PSA boutique on the second floor  in Semua House, where there are a lot of nice linen blouses,  there is  sale and I ended buying two new linen blouses , a green and light purple one. Hooray !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment