Friday, May 6, 2011

Nixoderm

My nose has became red and a big pimple had subsided.  I have  been searching for the perfect cream  to treat pimples. I found out about Nixoderm . I smiled when I read the reviews. My father has been using this tiny cream for ages. I remember , when we were young , whenever we have any kind of bites or itchiness we would ask father for Nixoderm.  The active ingredients in the cream are benzoic acid, saliclylic acid and precipitated sulphur .
It is in a tiny light green tin jar . There is a large one and a small one , a 5.34 grm jar. Many people have found this cream  to be very effective. The price is below RM 10.00 . I bought another tiny jar and put on the acne blemish. You have to use the cream for 7 days in a row and then rest for 3 days before trying it again. So far , the blemish is not apparent.  I will wait for another pimple to appear to put this to a test. I hope there won't be another one so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment