Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fair & Lovely Anti Marks Facial wash


I started to use the Fair &  Lovely Anti Marks again on my nose . After two days the white head on my nose popped . That made me think of Fair and Lovely again. I had a red eye last night , so when I went to the Guardian , to buy a new tube of the Anti Marks cream. I spotted the face  wash. Later in the evening ,  I bought the face wash.  There is still  a  sale at Guardian . Both the cream and face wash cost  about RM 11.00.  I decide to use both products  and  I  give myself  3 weeks  time for the blemishes  to dissapear .  I hope by then there is no more blemish on my nose.  My brother Mal, has been also been using  Fair & Lovely  , he uses the Fair and Lovely  Vitamin  face wash  and the anti marks cream  His face is good and the acne mark has dissapeared.
I have been reading about muslin cloth after washing the face. It seems good. Some of the cream cleansers which  has to be used with    face  cloth are Eve Lom ,Liz Earle ,Pai , Saaf  and Karin Herzog . Eve Lom is expensive at  GBP 50  to GBP 80 ,but a little goes a long way. I am interested in the Liz Earle one. It is in  a nice powder blue packaging. I love light blue .The  cleanser is   called the Cleanse and Polish , is available in  100 gm or 200 grm in a tube .  The Karon Herzog  range is also expensive ,  they have  their signature oxygen cream and their chocolate range .   Well  , I will include these  products   in my wish list , he he he.

No comments:

Post a Comment