Friday, April 1, 2011

Citra Lestari rice milk soap

I have been using Citra Lestari rice milk soap for awhile. The pigmentation on my left and right outer cheek has lessen. However I have some pimple thing creeping on my face. I have used apple cider . Perhaps it is because , I have been putting different creams on my face.The temulawak cream is okay. I use it for foundation.   So, not to make things worsen , I think I will stop using this soap for awhile until the pimple or warts lessen but it does lighten my pigmentation. My face is fairer.
My parents and I went to the Veterinar Hospital in Serdang. We went twice the first day , but got lost. My cat Jingga is not well. There were many conflicting suggestions from other vets so I wanted to hear other doctor's opinion. He does not have to go through another surgery or get his tooth out. This doctor said that it's the a matter of  good maintenance   . I felt  so  relieved

No comments:

Post a Comment