Friday, March 25, 2011

Kosmetika Indonesia

I went to Mydin at Jalan Masjid India on Monday  to buy some stuff. I bought Jamu from Mustika Ratu, the one for women and beauty , and Ayu Singset Jamu for the face and fitness. Then the Temulawak Vitamin C , night cream, Temulawak face wash and toner and Sari Ayu pimple mask.  Now I have many creams  , I do not know which one to use. I wanted to find  a Jamu for pimples but it was not available. The Rojer one from Puteri Binary that is  , I found one at a kiosk nearby  . A small packet.
Then I went to KLCC . I thought of eating alone but I was lazy to do so. I think I have warts on my face. I asked  two pharmacists at different places but they said that  I have to see a doctor. I have used apple cider on my face and put a band aid on it  .It worked but it left a scar. I have another one  right now , on the side of my nose. I have used honey and then clear nail polish.
At KLCC , I went to Harrods to gaze around and look for Cafe Vienna.   I also looked at  the Maybelline Two In One silky face powder .It was on sale for RM 23 ++ . It is used after you use their BB cream .  Yesterday I bought the face powder.  I tried the temulawak cream with the face powder ,it works well but perhaps I need to use a concealer.
Next on my list , is a nice eye liner from Japan at Watson's. For the egyptian look . It looks good. Yesterday Nas and her children came , they are off to Dubai . Last week when Sadd is here , we had nice dinner from D'Tandoor and then  at Silver Pot , the Chinese Muslim steam boat restaurant in Taman Tun.

No comments:

Post a Comment