Thursday, April 21, 2011

A week of no pimple

My pimple is gone . Hurray !!!  Now , I do not have any more pesky ones cropping out.  I use   the Oxy Acne wash and the powder lotion  twice  a day , every day , for the past week  . So far my blemish is less. Last two nights I put some  lemon juice on my face and leave it overnight . I saw one video at the You tube.  I can use the juice of  half of a lemon  for two nights. My face looks fairer.I always go back to lemons , eggs and honey. I think I will stick with Oxy products for now.
My cat Jingga sleeps under the my parents bed after his early morning meal about 5 or 6 am. Then I will take him out  again and give him another meal. The doctor gave me two large plastic  droppers to use. I did not use until his mouth got smelly . I used the dropper and slowly the smell dissapeared. Jingga  does not go out so often nowadays. He sleeps and primps  all day long. Koko and Kiki is getting fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment