Friday, March 18, 2011

Temulawak Pearl Nutrition Cream

I have always passed this cream whenever I go to a  Mydin store. So one of  these days I was searching for a cream  to eradicate pimple marks or scars. I am using Fair & Lovely Anti Marks cream , not that this cream is not good but  well why not try  some other  cream. At first I bought a temulawak cream near  the apartment  but it is not the same one. There area many products from this range including cosmetics.
I wanted the one with dark green casing. Temulawak  or Curcuma xanthorrhiza L is wild ginger. It is found in many herbal jamu from Indonesia. This particular cream is from Indonesia. I am no stranger to Indonesia skin care products. I have read many good  reviews about this product . The first product is not the same , so I bought one from a website called Kedai herba .com. The price is RM 5.90 with shipping it is RM 11.90. There are other websites selling this product but you can also  find it at any Jamu shop. Make sure it is the original one  many readers said. The next  night  my sister  Nas  and her children came . Then as always my parents went to Best Western for the night . I tagged along . We had a nice buffet dinner at Zende . Courtesy of Yati he he he . After that we went to The Mall  across the road . I bought another Temulawak cream for RM 5 .00 at a Jamu store at the lower ground with a  Mustika Ratu  Jamu for women.  I have been using the cream for two nights . It is pale yellow in colour and it will take a long time to finish. You can order the Temulawak cream at http://www.kedaiherba.com/01/produk?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=343&category_id=27&keyword=temulawak
Here is a thread about temulawak in Bahasa Malaysia http://mforum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=261909


No comments:

Post a Comment