Thursday, March 10, 2011

Madu Kausar

My mother was given a bottle of  honey from Iran called Madu Khaula which is popular . I thought of another brand called Madu Kausar which is  also from Iran. I have always wanted to buy  this honey , but I did not really search for it. I thought of going to KL to purchase the honey. There are three types of honey with comb and without. I bought the green one for energy and beauty.What else. I have stopped using the honey and yolk mixture for some time and now is the time to make a  small jar  I also would like to buy the red one apparently for insomnia and for ladies . I called the person from the Madu2u website and a few days later the stockist for the area send a bottle of honey to the house. The price of the 910g green honey is RM 50 with comb it is RM 55.
Since my mother is still house bound , she told my cousin who came to visit  that the doctors told her not to take any more  supplements. No more selling she said. I feel sad that my mother who was very active had to stay in bed  and is frail .  She is very conscious of health and bought many  cooking utensils for health and always advised us to take all sorts supplements before any major illness sets in but you never knew when age creeps in .. So to take or not to take , now my sisters are warning me not to be adventurous in taking any supplements be it for health or beauty. So here is to honey ... This is the link to the Madu Kausar web and the Madu 2u ttp://www.thekausar.com/ and http://madu2u.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment