Friday, February 11, 2011

Monavie


My mother had joined Monavie . It is a health drink filled with fruit juice especially the famous Acai berries. The taste is not bad . You need to take about 30 ml every morning and night after meal.It is in  a 750 ml bottle . My father had also bought one. Tomorrow my brother Rafiq will take another carton . The retail price for one bottle now is RM 135 and if you buy one carton of four bottles, the price is RM 461 inclusive of registration. My mother is very happy about this . She just loves health food. Prevention is better than cure.
Jingga is allowed to go out now and he comes back before it rains. His mouth is not straight like normal but it is not as bad as before . He wants to go out at night but I do not let him go and he was very angry and made a statement at the door . Tomorrow I will make the Spanakopita I have said I wanted to make for such a long time . I had bought a feta cheese at the Mydin Supermarket in USJ when my mother visited her sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment