Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sendayu Tinggi - D'folia and Sedu Arrow

Last week I went to KL to buy a new jar of Pond's cold cream. I bought it at Hanifa textile at Jalan Masjid India. This is my third jar  in the last two years. I bought the 269 gm which costs RM 18.90. Then I went to buy a linen cloth at one of the shops. There is sale , I bought  an olive coloured one. Last time it was the soft peach .
Today I purchased    Sendayu Tinggi traditional supplements  called D'Folia and Sedu Arrow. I have been taking the supplement for about two years. D'Folia is from the honeymoon set and Sedu Arrow is from the women'sset.  I used both for anti aging purposes  and for  my overall health. So far I liked these supplement . I have not tried the ST  Beauty and D'Folia coffee though . One can became a ST  member  for RM 25  at their outlets and they  do have nice makeup colours. You can find the details here at  :http://sendayutinggi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment