Sunday, September 12, 2010

Aidilfitri ,Himalaya Neem Pack,Dr Denese and Payot

Selamat Hari Raya !!! This Aidilfitri , my sisters are here and my brothers with the exception of Zahid. There is the usual fare  , the rendang chicken and meat, sayur lodeh and the nasi impit. This year 's eid is quiet and happy. My sister Nas , Rafiq , Tae and Akmal were around with their families. Yesterday we went to Rafiq's house , Sadd is in Kelantan and Yati came back as a surprise. 
In  the past week I have been looking up for Dr Denese skincare. It looks good especially the Firming Pads. I am also interested in the age corrector cream, the blue cream the hydroshield cream and serum. Lastly it is her Resurface and glow treatment face wash.  I have been watching  all her videos . The founder of this skincare is Dr Adrienne Denese. She is from Hungary and  has a medical degree from Cornell  University medical college. In 1997 she opened her anti aging clinic in New York. She has also written a book called Dr Denese's Secrets for Ageless skin: Younger skin in 8 weeks. 
I have also used the Himalaya Herbal's  Neem Face  Pack for Oily and Pimple prone skin. This is a mask which contains Neem,turmeric and Fuller's earth . It has a distinct sandalwood scent. The colour is dark green with greying tones. It is a pleasant mask which is  cooling and tightening. It firms  and rejuvenate the skin and also clears the skin of all blemishes.  This face pack is said to regulate excess oil  secretion , cleans clogged pores and improves skin texture. It costs RM 19.90 for a 150 ml tube. So far I have used it twice.
The next skincare which caught my attention is Payot. Payot is a  French skincare , the founder is Dr Nadia Payot who  was one of  Europe's  first female  medical doctors  . She created the line in 1927. The creams are about RM 200 depending on the website . It is available at Impian Wanita and Strawberrry net.  I am aware of this skincare as  I used to work near the company which imports this skincare. The products I am interested in are Pate Grise for pimples of course and the Special 5 lotion. Some of  the interesting creams are   Design Lift , Creme Anti Rides ,Design Visage and Creme Jeunesse Du Visage. Most of the creams are  for anti aging and lifting . I think this will be on my wish list next year.

1 comment:

  1. When a person reaches the age of early 30s, his or her skin naturally tends to age, the situation which is identified by fine lines, wrinkles, loose skin and large pores on the face. An anti wrinkle face cream helps in slowing down, stopping the development of and even reversing the aging procedure in human beings.

    ReplyDelete